Website of the Master of Science (M.Sc.) Telecommunication Engineering (TE)
Universidad de Jaén – Linares School of Engineering
We recommend that you download the list of Engineering Prerequisites for Telecommunications Engineering Master (questionnaire-te-prerequisites.pdf) and go through it carefully and precisely so that you can have a good idea of our requirements.
The admission to the Master programme in Telecommunications Engineering can be granted, if the following admission requirements are met:
- A first University degree (Bachelor degree, or a comparable academic degree) of an accredited University in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Information and Communications Engineering, Information Technology or in other related subject areas. This degree must give access to the Master studies in the country of origin. In case the Bachelor degree do not satisfy the required background on telecommunication competences (see questionnaire-te-prerequisites), additional subjects can be demanded (up to a maximum of 48 ECTS credits) in order to obtain the Master degree.
- High School leaving certificate.
- English: Proficient user according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (e.g. TOEFL 200 CB, 75 iBT, IELTS 5.5; Cambridge FCE).
- Spanish: Basic Spanish language skills (Level A1). You may apply before having passed your Level A1 certificate.
There is an online access but only in Spanish in the following url of the regional government
For foreign students, please send your application to the following e-mail telecoepsl [arroba] ujaen [punto] es in electronic format AND to the following address:
Universidad de Jaén – E.P.S. Linares
Master TE- Antonio J. Yuste Delgado
Campus Científico Tecnológico de Linares
Avda. de la Universidad, s/n
23700 Linares (Jaén)
We have prepared a file with all details regarding application documents: APP-DOCS (App-docs.pdf). Please read it carefully. It contains the answer to most questions you may have.
Please fill the following documents. They are necessary for your application:
- Application Form.
- TE Engineering Prerequisites Questionnaire.
- Compulsory Information regarding Spanish (Spanish.pdf).
Fill them out and send them with your application documents.
This is a summary of the documents required for a complete application:
- Signed Application Form (Application form.pdf).
- Letter of Motivation.
- Questionnaire for Engineering Prerequisites.
- University Bachelor’s Degree certificate.
- Complete Official Transcripts.
- An explanation of the grading system at your home university.
- Secondary Education Certificate(s).
- English Language Certificate.
- Spanish Language Form (please read the specifications regarding our requirement for Spanish) and Spanish Language Certificate.
- A copy of your passport.
- Two passport photographs.
The following documents are optional but recommended for the review of your application:
- Details about additional qualifications.
- A summary of your Bachelor's Project.